I thought about apologizing for the content of this blog due to its inherent lameness, but really, this is my blog, and it's generally about me. Since I can occasionally be lame, here it is in all of its lameness!
1. The time: 6:48 p.m.
2. Name: Cardine
3. Piercings: One in each ear. When I was sixteen for some reason it was funny for me to convince this kid at church that I had pierced my belly-button. I don't know why. It just was.
4. The most recent movie seen in the theater: Um. Let me think. Hmmm... oh yeah, "Stick It," and by the way, I laughed.
5. Place of birth: New Mexico
6. Favorite Foods: A B.E.L.T. where the bacon is nice and crispy and the tomato is used liberally. The 'E' stands for egg. I typically froach it, but frying happens, too.
7. Ever been to Africa: No
8. Ever been toilet-papering: Hee hee hee... uh... yeeeah.
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry: Sure, I guess. Do those humanitarian movies count where there are starving children in Africa or homeless people after a natural disaster? I cry everytime. I also cried when Mufasa died in 'The Lion King.' I don't go around crying all the time or anything (except that one time), but when I do, it's for random stuff.
10. Been in a car accident: Uh, yeah. Oops.
11. Croutons or bacon bits: Goldfish - those crackery ones. You know. Otherwise, croutons. No special or weird seasonings, though, please.
12. Favorite day of the week: Sunday, the day of rest. That's today!
13. Favorite Restaurant: Hmm. I don't know. Oh, okay. Samurai 21. Mmmm... yellowtail... mmmm... hibachi... mmm... now taking volunteers to go with me!
14. Favorite Flower: I would have to say the red rose, but I care for all flowers a great deal. Seriously. Flowers are so great. I'd take flowers over chocolate any day of the week. I like little purple pansies splashed with yellow-gold, growing in my garden...something something.... uh, yeah.
15. Favorite sport to watch: Live college football.
16. Favorite drink: Water.
17. Favorite ice cream: Either bordeaux cherry or chocolate peanut butter. But, my dad's homemade ice cream probably blows them both away. He makes a fantastic strawberry one and raspberry one. They're great. They have oranges. Have I talked about this before?
18. Disney or Warner Brothers: Stupid question. Um... I like them both and dislike them both. I would rather go to Disneyland than Magic Mountain, though. Probably because I haven't been to Disneyland in what seems like forever. I've been to Magic Mountain somewhat recently, though. But, if people are taking a trip to either... I'd be happy with whichever.
19. Favorite fast food restaurant: I.... don't know. Alvaro's? Noodles & Co.?
20. Color of your bedroom carpet: It's cream-colored. I like it.
21. Number of times you failed your driver's test: Zero.
22. From whom you got your last e-mail: Not including junkmail, my mother. She's in Germany with my father.
23. What do you do most often when you are bored: I probably go on the computer and read stuff online, such as people's blogs, LOST theories, etc.
24. Bedtime: Somewhere between 1 and 2 a.m.
25. The person most likely to comment on this post the quickest: Hmmm... Cash? Julie?
26. Responses to this post you the most curious about: Flaur, I guess. She never comments, so I never know what she thinks. I look forward to any comments, though. Seriously. Bring it on.
27. Favorite TV shows: The Simpsons, LOST, yeah. I don't really watch much TV. I recognize that there's probably some pretty funny or interesting stuff on there, though. Oh, and I really like gameshows, such as Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Street Smarts, and Family Fued.
28. Last person you ate with: This neighbor girl who we'll call "Sharon." (That was for you, dub.)
29. Dream car: I care for BMW's, and I think Audi's are pretty cool, but I like lots of different kinds.
30. What you are listening to right now: The gentle hum of my computer and the loud clacking of myself typing.
31. Your favorite colors: Red and green, but I also like blue stuff and stuff. But red and green are my favorites. But, I like blue, too. I like blue stuff and stuff.
32. How many tattoos you have: None. At the opening of Spiderman, they gave out these stick-on spider tattoos, and I wore mine to the opening of Spiderman 2. Yep, I still had it. I have a hard time throwing things away sometimes. I'm working on it.
33. How many pets you have: Zero, but if I were to get one, I think it would be a fish (probably multiple fish) or a frog or something of that sort. Perhaps a rock?
34. Which came first, the chicken or the egg: Today, I ate grilled chicken that was marinated in chipotle lime marinade. Mmmmm... deviled eggs... mmmm...
35. I didn't like this one, so I'm putting random info in this one. I heart Stephen Chow. He is just too funny in Kung Fu Hustle, and I was loving him in Shaolin Soccer, which I viewed last night. Watching Shaolin Soccer was the only way in which I participated in this whole World Cup thing. I just didn't pay much attention to it. But, I do know that Italy won.
36. The last thing you think at night: I think that my head generally hits the pillow and I'm asleep. Probably, "I must turn off the light now."
37. Time you finished answering: 7:07 p.m. What time did you finish reading this post?