Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow, I Watched TV!

Dear Jae Lee: See you in another life, brotha! ...and that's too bad because I sorta liked you. Well, until this episode, but you didn't have to die!

Dear Writers: What happened to the story?

Dear Self: What happened to my interest?

Dear ABC: It's after 2 a.m. PST, and the episode isn't up. You lie. I missed the first few seconds, and I want to watch it.

Dear Ben & Jerry's: I'm not buying. If you want me to want to purchase your product, claymation is NOT the way to go.

Dear T-Mobile: Hee hee. Hee hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cardine, I totally know what you're talking about with EVERY SINGLE ONE of those comments. Phish food didn't look appealing after that commercial. Must say, though, that I liked this week's episode more than last week's.

tearese said...

yeah, didn't that icecream look gross? This weeks episode was one of those soap opera-ish ones, okay but not great. Next week looks to be interesting though, don't you think?
PS is anyone else tired of the commercials for scary movies on ALL the TIME? Maybe its just me. Yuck.

julie said...

I've never gotten into Lost, so I can't comment about it. On the other hand, I like the claymation commercials - at least the two I've seen. Admittedly, I like the Cherry Garcia one better than the Phish Food commercial. That said, I don't like the Cherry Garcia ice cream as much as Hagendaaz version.