1. Brats - Seriously, brats are strong.
2. Sauerkraut - Strong. So very strong. And kinda stinky.
3. Andalouse - It's like this tomatoey spicy mustardy sauce stuff blend thing. It's strong; it's good.
4. Ambassadeur Fromage Cheese - The stinkiest cheese ever. It is so stinky that I seriously could not eat it. That is saying something. Generally I like cheese. I am a sucker for bleu, brie, gouda, meunster, feta, etc. But oh... this fromage was awful. I touched it, and it was like having stinky gym sock smell on your fingers that wouldn't come off after multiple washings. Gross.
Now, go eat some cheese. I know you'll love it.
* We also had some non-stinky foods, like potatoes, grapes, apples, and bananas. And belgian chocolate.