Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Weird Stuff on TPIR #2

Well, I don't want to just have this topic be my new blog. I really am going to update this for real sometime, but I just don't want to take the time to properly update it right now. So, I'm just going to add another weird thing from The Price Is Right.



Duct Tape Wallet, $20

I know that there are plenty of people out there who make perfectly useful things out of duct tape, such as prom dresses, duct tape baseballs, and patches for jeans. But what say you about a duct tape wallet for $20? Awesome? Weird? Cool, but not nearly as cool as Cash's Capri Sun purse? Discuss.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I think it is amazing that someone could sell a duct tape wallet, because cub scouts have been making this for years.

Mellissa said...

To make one, sure. That's awesome. To sell one, or better yet, buy one, now that's going a bit too far!

Cash said...

I would have guessed $12; I would have lost. No Plinko chip for me.

Dana Cheryl said...

Being that I lack the necessary skills for constructing a duct tape wallet it's possible I'd purchase one but not for $20 or even $10 but maybe, just maybe I'd bring that badboy home for 5.

tearese said...

Yeah, I saw an add that they were making these as a Fathers Day craft at Michaels (The craft store) for free. Interesting.