Thursday, November 08, 2007

Relationship Month: Cookie Recipes

This morning my coworker e-mailed me a forwarded e-mail. I don't typically like those, but this time, it was eerie! It was an e-mail with links to TONS of cookie recipes. My coworker doesn't read my blog. There is no way that she would know that I am having people submit cookie recipes. Anyway, here is the site with all of the cookie recipes.

This doesn't let you off the hook, my dear readers. I still expect some good cookie recipes from you. I prefer to get cookie recipes from people who I know have made them. I like knowing that they're good recipes. So, as a reminder, my e-mail address is cardinesblog (theatsign) gmail dot com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cookie recipes, Batman! There's a ton!

I agree, it's always better to get recipes from people who have actually tried them. So...I think your readers should try all the recipes from your link and let me know how they turn out. :)

I said this to you in person, but I'll add it to your blog - I don't have cookie recipes, so I'm so glad that you're doing this! I'm looking forward to trying out some good recipes!

Anonymous said...

I'm slow on the uptake, but just realized you were soliciting cookie recipes. I'll try to send a few of my favorites your way tomorrow.