1. I still have fruity life savers in my candy dish. I have had them for months.
2. Generally, I have no idea if my guest bathrooms are clean.
3. Last week when I was taking out the trash in my guest bathrooms, I checked, and there was no water left in the toilet bowls because they hadn't been flushed in so long.
4. My house smells like curry-flavored garbage now because I hadn't taken out the kitchen garbage since I made food on Saturday. There was hardly anything in the garbage bag.
5. I don't remember the last time I vacuumed.
6. I have a shower that has only been used once. Maybe twice.
7. I still have nothing hanging on my walls, and I wonder if I should ever put anything there.
8. I have started to think of my house as one big bedroom.
9. My social skills are waning.
10. I have a bed that has never been slept in. Since I got it, anyway. (It was previously-used.)
11. My couches haven't been sufficiently broken in.
12. I haven't met some of my neighbors since they've moved in.
13. I ate almost the whole bag of Easter candy I bought.
14. I wear sporty shorts around with no bra and a crappy t-shirt well before bedtime.
15. I am blogging at 11 p.m. because I'm a little bored.