Since I am all about lists on here, this is my list of sandwiches that I tend to order:
One time I ordered the Italian BMT, but I told them that I didn't want the ham. They were like, so you want the Spicy Italian? It was brilliant, and I felt stupid. I usually get this on wheat with no cheese, but I do get lettuce, tomatoes, extra tomatoes, pickles, olives, and I switch up the sauces. Sometimes it's mayo and mustard, sometimes it's honey mustard, and sometimes I get another one that I can't remember right now. It's kind of sweet.
West Side Story
I don't typically like ranch stuff, but this sandwich blends so nicely. I think it's the green chili that gets me on it. I think I prefer this hot, but I haven't had it in a while, so I'm not positive. Does anyone want to go here with me soon? Also, sometimes they don't make the sandwich very carefully. I've been to Gandolfo's before when I felt like all the meat was in one spot and they didn't divvy out the fillings very evenly at all. I think that each bite should be a delicious blend of ingredients. If you work at a sandwich place, remember this.
I get this with Dijon mustard. I used to really like the vegetarian, but without the sprouts, the vegetarian is just not the same. I really think that they need to bring back the sprouts here. It makes a world of difference. I also get the Big John somewhat regularly here.
I get this on wheat with most of the vegetables. I like it toasted. I am stuck in a rut at this restaurant with this sandwich. I don't think I would order anything else ever again because I like it so well. Maybe I would if I'm feeling carnivorous. Sometimes I feel exceedingly carnivorous.
Some additional stats about my preferences with sandwiches:
- I like creamy peanut butter, and I like about an even amount of peanut butter with my jelly.
- I like things in my grilled cheese sandwiches. I like onions or tomatoes in there. Basically, I like it if it's not just cheese.
- To me, a hamburger is really just a sandwich with a hamburger patty in it, but I will do a post about hamburgers another time.
- Quesadillas are basically a grilled cheese sandwich, only with a tortilla.
- Yes, I have eaten a peanut butter and jelly quesadilla before. There was no queso. It was just on a tortilla.
- One time someone swore to me that peanut butter and ketchup sandwiches were good. They lied.
- Tuna fish sandwiches are good, but I like it with other stuff on it, like tomatoes or pickles.
- There's this place in my town that makes this turkey sandwich with brie cheese and cranberry chutney on it, and it's divine. It is so good. It makes my mouth water to think about it.
- Cold cut meats aren't my preference on sandwiches. If the sandwich can be made with actual chunks of the meat, it is so much more preferable. I have an especially hard time with non-real ham.- I like egg salad sandwiches and fried egg sandwiches. Don't be surprised.
- There's this other place in my town that makes a spicy chicken sandwich. I don't like their bread very much, so I just eat the insides. It's a little embarrassing to me that I pick out the insides, but it's what I like, so I just go with it.
- A lot of times I feel like the more stuff on the sandwich, the better. I like lower quantities of meat and cheese and a higher quantity of vegetables and fruits. I'm counting tomatoes as fruits here. I love tomatoes on sandwiches.
- I am now craving a sandwich.