There are actually quite a few things I hate about Spring. I know you're thinking I'm crazy, but you see, I have allergies during this time of year, and they really affect my energy level. Anyway, this post is not about what I hate about Spring. It's about what I LIKE about Spring. I just need to pep myself up for this time of year, so I'm doing it by looking at the positives:
1. I've been inside all Winter, so the sun is refreshing!
2. I can begin to recreate outside by walking, hiking, playing croquet, biking, going to parks, etc.
3. Camping without freezing is feasible!
5. Movies start coming out in the theater that I want to see.
6. The outdoor vendors open, such as shave ice shacks and barbecue places.
7. I can wear sandals without freezing my toes!
8. Sometimes I take vacations in the Spring!
9. The sound of lawnmowers.
10. People seem happier in the Spring.
11. Produce seems to start to get much better in the Spring.
12. My appetite ebbs (which is bad this year, but whatever).