1. Scarlett is pretty much heartless throughout the whole movie. She doesn't love the men that she marries. And while I don't have every guy after me like she does, I also don't think that I really love. We are both mostly heartless. She just has tons of guys. So, I guess I'm glad that I don't. It would be really stressful.
2. She doesn't treat Rhett according to how she actually feels about him. She really loves him, but she doesn't do a good job of showing it. While I don't have anyone I really love, I could totally see myself being like that.
3. See the title. Rhett was right about her, and he would be right about me.
4. Scarlett becomes interested in becoming really rich and/or being in a business that prospers. She does stupid things, like driving through a scary part of town because she is independent and doesn't need help. I am kind of like that. If I can do it, I don't really like to ask for help. But I am trying to be better about it.
5. She loves Tara and gets her strength from being home. After I finished the movie, I realized that I really love my home. It is my true love. I can recharge when I'm at home. When I think of a good vacation, I think of spending some time in my bed. I just love being home.